Thursday, July 14, 2011

Can you believe it?

Maggie is almost 2 months old!  We went for her two month visit (and shots) today.  Here are her stats:

                         Birth                                                                  Two Months Old
Weight:       7 pounds, 11 ounces                            11 pounds, 8 ounces (60th percentile)
Height:       20.25 inches long                                 23.75 inches long (90th percentile)
Eyes:                Blue                                                                        Still Blue

Brent and I are still head over heels in love.  She is becoming more and more fun with each new day.  She loves to spend her day playing in her crib, laying on her play mat, watching Baby Einstein, and going for long walks.  Her favorite thing to do is to lay in bed with Brent and me while Brent shines the flashlight on the ceiling and makes designs.  She is captivated by the contrast of darkness and light! 

Maggie has also received a few hats over the last few weeks.  Check her out!  




By the way, I just asked Brent if he was the one who wrote, "Subscribe via email and we'll make your wildest dreams come true" in the righthand corner of the blog.  I felt sure this account had been hacked.  But, Brent chuckled and informed me that he had indeed posted this.  Brent might be able to make your wildest dreams come true, but I am not willing to make that promise.  Lord, please help Maggie (and me)!