Sunday, December 12, 2010

Update

We don't have any real new information to report, other than the fact that we are counting down the days until I go back to the doctor.  Our appointment is at 9:30 am on December 20th.  I just happen to be out of school (I know, the poor life of a school teacher) and I am a little concerned about the damage I might do at Target once I know what we're having.

I added a new picture, and my stomach is getting a little bigger.  From everything we've read, the baby's weight will multiply six times over the next four weeks.  At the moment, the baby weighs about a half of a pound.  So, when you all see me and it looks like I swallowed the Thanksgiving turkey, remember that the baby's weight is multiplying!  Ahhhhh, finally a valid excuse to gain weight during the holidays (and I have nice stretchy pants to wear too).  I know some of you are super jealous over this, but trust me there are plenty of drawbacks too!

FYI:  For those of you who are very visual, the baby is about the size of a six inch sub sandwich.  (Sorry if I just ruined that for you).

Happy Birthday to Brent!!!  He turned 28 today!