| Week 16 |
I bought my first maternity clothes this weekend. It's a very strange experience shopping for these types of clothes, but I will tell you (for all of the female readers out there) the good news about shopping for maternity clothes is that they stretch in all the right places. No worries about it being too tight in the stomach, hip, or thigh - it all stretches!
Brent and I are slowly starting to think about the nursery and what we need to do to transform our home office into a baby's room. Maybe we'll have a before and after picture of the room (just a little tease for later posts - I'm sure you are all on the edge of your seats).
We go back to the doctor on December 22nd to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl. I will be sure to update the blog that night.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, we certainly did. We spent it in Wilmington and ate more than our share of delicious food!
| The Three Amigos in Wilmington (Brent's sister, Jenny, is on the right. Isn't she lovely?) |